We are looking for Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Graphic Designer, who is excited to tackle new and interesting projects. As a member of the Spirit Pixels™ team, you’ll be involved in the production of the design for print, websites, web and mobile applications and graphic design in general. Creating concepts, graphics, icons, pictogram, illustration, visual identity, logo, packaging and other elements that are necessary for the context of web and graphic design projects will be part of your daily activities.
We would like to develop a long-term relationship with someone seeking full-time work. But for a starter, our cooperation will start as a project base, part-time work.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENT
Printing design experience. Knowledge of printing process and materials. Stationary, packaging and large formats.
- Have a love for designing simple, beautiful experiences.
- Portfolio with examples of interfaces for websites and applications, as well as other examples from the field of graphic design.
- Excellent working knowledge of the following programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar software.
- English and/or Serbian language knowledge.
- Monitoring and complete understanding of current trends.
- A propensity for experimentation.
- Passion for the customer experience.
- Inclusive and thoughtful approach to design thinking.
- Attention to detail, precision, and neatness when working with files.
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Opportunity to become a permanent member of our team.
- A good fee for good work.
- Paychecks by the agreed date.
- The ability to learn and progress.
- Working with clients from all over the world.
Individuals seeking employment at Spirit Pixels™ are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We keep all information confidential and automatically agree to the following NDA.